Advantages of CSS
Some of the most important CSS3 modules are:
- CSS saves time − You can write CSS once and then reuse same sheet in multiple HTML pages. You can define a style for each HTML element and apply it to as many Web pages as you want.
- Easy maintenance − To make a global change, simply change the style, and all elements in all the web pages will be updated automatically.
- Pages load faster − If you are using CSS, you do not need to write HTML tag attributes every time. Just write one CSS rule of a tag and apply it to all the occurrences of that tag. So less code means faster download times.
- Superior styles to HTML − CSS has a much wider array of attributes than HTML, so you can give a far better look to your HTML page in comparison to HTML attributes.
- Multiple Device Compatibility − Style sheets allow content to be optimized for more than one type of device. By using the same HTML document, different versions of a website can be presented for handheld devices such as PDAs and cell phones or for printing.
- Global web standards − Now HTML attributes are being deprecated and it is being recommended to use CSS. So its a good idea to start using CSS in all the HTML pages to make them compatible to future browsers.
- Offline Browsing − CSS can store web applications locally with the help of an offline catche.Using of this, we can view offline websites.The cache also ensures faster loading and better overall performance of the website.
- Platform Independence − The Script offer consistent platform independence and can support latest browsers as well.
A Selector represents a structure. This structure can be used as a condition (e.g. in a CSS rule) that determines which elements a selector matches in the document tree, or as a flat description of the HTML or XML fragment corresponding to that structure. Selectors may range from simple element names to rich contextual representations.
All HTML elements can be considered as boxes. In CSS, the term "box model" is used when talking about design and layout. The CSS box model is essentially a box that wraps around every HTML element. It consists of: margins, borders, padding, and the actual content.
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Image Values and Replaced Content
- Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations
CSS3 transforms allow you to translate, rotate, scale, and skew elements.A transformation is an effect that lets an element change shape, size and position.CSS3 supports 2D and 3D transformations.
Animation is the process of creating motion effects and change the appearance.CSS does supported different animation effects to change the event motion
- Multiple Column Layout
- User Interface
You should be familiar with:
- Basic word processing using any text editor.
- How to create directories and files.
- How to navigate through different directories.
- Internet browsing using popular browsers like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Developing simple Web Pages using HTML
If you are new to HTML, then we would suggest you to go through HTML first.
Industry professionals as Trainers
- Well researched advanced course content created by Industry professionals
- Live web design project
- Technical HR Interview preparations
- Exam and Industry recognised Certificate
- Introduction OF CSS
- The World Wide Web (WWW) and history of HTML
- Hypertext and Hypertext Markup Language
- Why HTML
- Objective of this HTML course
- CSS 3 Basics
- css3 color
- elector: id, class, element
- css 3 background
- css3 border
- border radius
- Box Model
- Text Formatting
- CSS Pagination
- media query
What Is Next?