Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, we are assuming that you are already aware about the basics of HTML and CSS. If you are not well aware of these concepts then we will suggest you to go through our short tutorial on HTML Tutorial and CSS Tutorial.
Why Use Bootstrap
- Mobile first approach − Bootstrap 3, framework consists of Mobile first styles throughout the entire library instead them of in separate files.
- Browser Support − It is supported by all popular browsers.
- Easy to get started − With just the knowledge of HTML and CSS anyone can get started with Bootstrap.
- Responsive design − Bootstrap's responsive CSS adjusts to Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles.
What Bootstrap Package Includes
- Scaffolding − Bootstrap provides a basic structure with Grid System, link styles, and background. This is covered in detail in the section Bootstrap Basic Structure
- CSS − Bootstrap comes with the feature of global CSS settings, fundamental HTML elements styled and enhanced with extensible classes, and an advanced grid system. This is covered in detail in the section Bootstrap with CSS.
- Components − Bootstrap contains over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, navigation, alerts, pop-overs, and much more. This is covered in detail in the section Layout Components.
- Customize − You can customize Bootstrap's components, LESS variables, and jQuery plugins to get your very own version.
You should be familiar with:
- Basic word processing using any text editor.
- How to create directories and files.
- How to navigate through different directories.
- Internet browsing using popular browsers like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Developing simple Web Pages using HTML
If you are new to HTML, then we would suggest you to go through HTML first.
Industry professionals as Trainers
- Well researched advanced course content created by Industry professionals
- Live web design project
- Technical HR Interview preparations
- Exam and Industry recognised Certificate
- Introduction To Bootstrap
- How to access working files
- Examining the framework files
- Documentation overview
- Grid System
- Using Containers
- coding rows and columns in HTML
- The grid
- Controlling the grid across devices
- column offset
- Using nested columns
- Column Ordering
- Responsive Helpers
- Building a navbar
- Fixing the navbar
- Navbar dropdowns
- Building Introduction Section
- Building the Marketing Panel
- Button Options
- Building the information Panel
- Block Quote
- Building Footer
- Custom Typography
- Home Page
- Image Corousel
- Corousel navigation
- Four Column grid
- Blog Page
- Setting up the grid structure
- Adding the blog entries
- Pagination Component
- Search box inline form
- Using list groups
- Media component
- Clients Page
- Setting the grid
- collapse Panels
- Contact Page
- Setting the grid
- Adding Google Map
- Horizontal forms
- Building the sidebar
- Custmizing Bootstrap
- Custmizing Download
- Custmizing colors
- Starter Templates
What Is Next?